Thursday, April 30, 2009

Translations for Men - Humor

Translations for Men
These translations are for all of you wonderful women out there, so that you will know what we really mean when we say!
 
IT'S A GUY THING
Translated:* There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical.
 
CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?
Translated:* Why isn't it already on the table?
 
UH HUH, SURE, HONEY, OR YES, DEAR
Translated:* Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.
 
IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN
Translated:* I have no idea how it works.
 
TAKE A BREAK, HONEY. YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD.
Translated:* I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner.
 
THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR.
Translated:* Are you still talking?
 
YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS.
Translated:* I remember the theme song to 'F Troop,' the address of the first girl I ever kissed and the vehicle identification numbers of every car
I've ever owned but I forgot your birthday.
 
OH, DON'T FUSS, I JUST CUT MYSELF. IT'S NO BIG DEAL.
Translated:* I have actually severed a limb but will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt.
 
HEY, I'VE GOT MY REASONS FOR WHAT I'M DOING.
Translated:* And I sure hope I think of some pretty soon.
 
I CAN'T FIND IT.
Translated:* It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless.
 
WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?
Translated:* What did you catch me at?
 
I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE.
Translated:* No one will ever see us alive again.
 
WE SHARE THE HOUSEWORK.
Translated:* I make the messes; she cleans them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment