Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Need My Space

Working a Lot of Overtime: this enables them to meet their lover after work
 
Excessive Use of the Internet: a way for men to meet other women in chat rooms.
 
Hiding the Cell Phone Bill: the #1 way to find out who the lover is.
 
Saying, "It's Your Imagination": this is what is told to you when you're too close to the truth.
 
Receiving Hang Up Phone Calls: the paramour calling your house to speak with your mate, or the signal used when she's trying to get in touch with him.
 
No Longer Interested in Sex: saving their emotion for their lover.
 
No Longer Wearing Wedding Ring: a sign telling everyone "I am single."
 
New Sexual Techniques: what your spouse learned from their lover.
 
Saying "I Need My Space": when your spouse moves to the next stage of taking his/ her affair more seriously.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment