Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bring me a chair

Three men a philosopher, a mathematician and a Shah, were out riding in|
the car when it crashed into a tree.
Before anyone knows it, the three men found themselves standing before the
pearly gates of Heaven, where St. Peter and the Devil were standing
nearbyGentlemen," the Devil started, "Due to
the fact that Heaven is now overcrowded, therefore St. Peter has
agreed to limit the number of people entering Heaven. If anyone of you
can ask me a question which I don't know or cannot answer, then you're
worthy enough to go to Heaven;if not, then you'll come with me to
Hell.
 
The philosopher then stepped up, "OK,
give me the most comprehensive report on Socrates' teachings," With a
snap of his finger, a stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The
philosopher read it and concluded it was correct. "Then, go to Hell!" With
another snap of his finger the philosopher disappeared.
The mathematician then asked, "Give me
the most complicated formula you|
can ever think of!" With a snap of his
finger, another stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The
mathematician read it and reluctantly agreed it was correct. "Then, go to
Hell!" With another snap of his finger, the mathematician disappeared,too
The Shah stepped forward and said,
"Bring me a chair!" The Devil brought forward a chair. "Drill 7 holes
on the seat." The Devil did just that.
 
The Shah then sat on the
chair and let out a very loud fart.Standing up, he asked, "Which hole did
my fart come out from?"The Devil inspected the seat and said,
"The third hole from the right."Wrong," said the Shah, "it's from my
ass hole." and the Shah went to Heaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment