Monday, July 13, 2009

A married couple Celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary

A married couple in their early 60s was
celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little
restaurant.
 
 
 
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared
on their table.
 
 
 
She said, 'For being such an exemplary married
couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will
grant you each a wish.
 
 
 
The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel
around the world with my darling husband.'
 

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! -
two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
 
 
 
The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this
is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come
again.
 
 
 
I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a
wife 30 years younger than me.'
 

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply
disappointed, but a wish is a wish.
 

So the fairy waved her magic wand and
poof!..the husband became 92 years old.
 

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful
should remember.... fairies are female too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment