Monday, July 6, 2009

A collection of men's thoughts on their women

I Love Her, But...
 
*[A collection of men's thoughts on their women.]*
 
.*.. she has an uncanny way of standing between me and the television
screen. Bases loaded, two strikes, three balls. The crowd goes wild, the
pitch flies...!!!! and all I can see is her butt. --Howard, Dodge City, Kan.
*
 
*
 
... she was furious when I got up early once and made her breakfast.
Called me controlling. How dare I decide that she would eat breakfast,
let alone what she'd have? --Ted, Wexford, Pa.
 
*
 
*
*
 
... what's mine is hers. I buy her negligees; she sleeps in my T-shirts.
When she's cold she wears my wool socks to bed, never her own. She
steals my half-used razors; new ones are too sharp. She even wears my
boxers. I'm tempted to switch to briefs just to see what she'd do.
--Dave, Martha's Vineyard, Mass.
 
*
 
... she makes lists. Things to buy. Things to do. People to call. If
it's not on the list, it doesn't get done. Once, to be funny, I put
"sex" on the list. Mistake. Now it has to be on the list, or it doesn't
get done. --Nick, Wheeling, W.Va.
 
. you can hear her eat soup from the next room.
--Bruce, Bridgewater, N.J.
 
*
 
*
 
... when she gets an idea in her head, there's no stopping her. And no
rest for anyone until it's done. It's not so bad when the idea is to
bake cookies, or even to go on vacation. But when it's to build a new
house, or to get pregnant, things get pretty intense. --Jim, Minneapolis
 
*
 
*
 
... my wife thinks everyone should be a vegetarian. During meals, she
asks people how they can eat dead cows, or if they know that their pork
chops used to be smarter than their dogs. --Miles, Shreveport, La.
 
*
 
*
 
... every so often boom! she's a brunette. Or I come home to a redhead.
Actually, I have no idea what her natural color is. --Cary, Seattle
 
*
 
*
 
... she'll brush her teeth but she won't go to the dentist. She says
she's not afraid of the pain, she just doesn't want to put herself in
the hands of any fellow who'd choose to be a dentist. --Terence, Gary,
Ind.
 
*
 
*
 
... she's stopped shaving her legs. She says that now people will know
she's a natural blonde. --Ned, Tucson, Ariz.
 
. she takes her half of the bed out of the middle.
-Robin, Gladwyne, Pa.
 
*
 
*
 
... have you ever seen a woman with green crust and slime smeared over
her face, dark holes for her nostrils? Do you think you'd be able to
sleep at night, knowing that creature is next to you? --Arthur, Cedar
City, Utah
 
*
 
*
 
... after sex, I mean the second after, she continues where she left
off. Her eyes open and before you can breathe, you hear, " ... and, oh,
yeah, I have to defrost the chicken, and your mother wants you to pick
up her dry cleaning ..." --Jimmy, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
 
. in bed I'm her high school teacher, captain of the football team,
her boss, the bad boy, a waiter, a lifeguard, a telephone repairman, a
cop. Once in a while I'd like to be me. --Neil, Orlando, Fla.
 
*
 
*
 
... she wears these false eyelashes. She left 'em lying around and I
slammed 'em with my newspaper, tried to kill the damn things. Scared me
half to death. --Gordon, Oklahoma City, Okla.
 
*
 
*
 
... counting my wife and our teenage girls, that's four women.
Somebody's always got PMS. --Everett, Little Rock, Ark.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment