Friday, July 17, 2009

I was a light bulb

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow
me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then
he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside down on the
ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss
would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, "What are
you doing?"

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a
couple of days."

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker followed me, the Boss asked her, "And where do you
think you're going?"

(You're gonna love this.....)

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   ..

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   ...

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   .

   She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment